Trade Sales Person Cambridge ITM
Cambridge ITM is a proudly New Zealand locally owned and operated business. We’re a passionate bunch of people with a sense of humour and a great working environment! Our vision and values are at the heart of all that we do, with a team truly committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers which we pride ourselves in giving them a friendly personable service where we go over and above to see them right!
We are looking for an experienced Trade Sales Person to join our ITM family based from our Cambridge store that can consistently deliver exceptional customer service in our Trade Drive-Through and Timber Yard to all types of customers with their timber and trade product purchases. This is an important role within our business and requires someone that is positive, enthusiastic and highly organised.
For this role a full class 1 driver’s license is essential.
In addition, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience and knowledge of the building industry and its products
- A natural ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong organisational, communication and time management skills
- An ability to work well within a team
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have excellent numeracy and computer literacy skills
- The physical capability to manage manual lifting elements in the timber yard
- Safe working practices and be health and safety conscious
Your role will involve:
- Customer assistance at the ITM Trade Counter
- Trade Support for our Account Managers
- Answering phones/customer queries
- Estimating and ordering core products
- Processing quotes from start to completion, efficiently and accurately
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & customers to meet time frames
- Excellent support and training
- A stable positive working environment
- A competitive salary
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you are a team player, motivated by delighting customers with exceptional service and ready to share your industry knowledge, then this role is for you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below: