Inventory Control & Customer Service Tumu ITM Dannevirke
Over the last 12 months the building industry has been on fire and Tumu ITM Dannevirke's customer
profile continues to grow at a rapid rate, which is why we need YOU to bring your expertise and join
the awesome team in sunny southern Hawkes Bay!
- Do you enjoy solving puzzles – fitting the pieces together to find the solution?
- Would you be positively motivated towards supporting the team to understand the
- importance of our inventory system?
- Does accuracy, attention to detail and meticulous housekeeping describe your underlying
If you’ve answered yes then this role is for you........ come and be part of our exciting journey at Tumu
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude? The Inventory Controller / Customer Sales Support
role will be responsible for Inventory Management and Stock Control. Working within a fun and
hardworking team, key responsibilities include:
- Cycle counts and variance investigation
- Producing reports and receipting
- Stock security
- Assisting with customer service and sales, as required
What are U aiming for? If you are a team player, capable of working independently, be dependable
and have the ability to prioritise you are right for us. Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- An eye for detail
- Strong computer skills
- Relevant inventory experience
- Knowledge of building suppliers
We’ll See you Right by offering you:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Remuneration will be based on industry standard rates reflecting the position and experience of the preferred candidate
The building industry is on fire and this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and
very successful Hawkes Bay business to support you in your career!
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Come and join the team and we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for the role please visit the team website:
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy.
Pre-employment drug screening will be carried out as a part of the recruitment process.