Operational Support Tumu ITM Dannevirke
Tumu ITM Dannevirke is a progressive locally owned business with a focus on delivering the very best
service to customers within the building, furniture and joinery industries and the agricultural sectors
in sunny southern Hawkes Bay!
The building industry is on fire, which is why we have an awesome opportunity for YOU! Due to the
continued success and growth generated by the current Tumu ITM Dannevirke team, this has created
a new middle management role. This role would suit a person who is a superstar all-rounder business
administrator who has proven accounts, customer service and general administration process
efficiencies experience, but has a passion for the industry and is ready to take their career to the next
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude?
This role will be working within a fun and hardworking team, key responsibilities include:
- To support the Store Manager with the daily efficient operation of the yard, bulk store and
- store to assist with the sustainable profitable growth of Tumu ITM Dannevirke.
- To support the Store Manager with providing strong leadership resulting in a highly motivated
- team who deliver excellence in customer service.
- To be a positive, willing, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers.
What are U aiming for? Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly
come in handy in this busy role. Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- Strong motivation to experience staff Management with the desire to lead and motivate
- Ability to establish and maintain positive client & supplier relationships
- Ability to work autonomously; prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Excellent customer service, administration and processing skills
- Industry experience and product knowledge is an advantage but your determination to learn
- will be highly regarded
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer literacy
- Positive attitude
- Integrity and dependability
- Full clean drivers licence
We’ll See you Right by offering you:
- Mentoring and support
- Competitive hourly rate
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
The building industry is on fire and this is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and
very successful Hawkes Bay business to support you in your career! All applications will be treated
with the strictest confidence. Come and join the team and we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for the role please visit the team website:
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy.
Pre-employment drug screening will be carried out as a part of the recruitment process.