Bulk Store & Hardware Supervisor Tumu ITM Hastings
Over the last 12 months the building industry has been on fire and Tumu ITM Hastings customer profile continues to grow at a rapid rate, which is why we need YOU to bring your expertise to assist leading the awesome bulk store team!
Tumu ITM Hastings is a progressive company with a focus on delivering the very best service to customers within the building material, furniture and joinery industries along with the agricultural sector.
We have an awesome opportunity for YOU! Due to the continued success and growth generated by the current Tumu ITM Hastings team, this has created a new middle management role. This will be a busy role which would suit a person with strong administration process efficiencies, who thrives on leadership and decision making but has a passion for the industry and can demonstrate a hands-on approach.
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude?
Key responsibilities include:
- To oversee the daily efficient operation and management of the staff of the bulk store and trade counter to assist with the sustainable profitable growth of Tumu ITM Hastings
- Supporting our values and positive culture through providing strong leadership to the team
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers
- Working closely with the Store Manager to drive profitability in all areas of the business
- To be a positive, willing, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times
What are U aiming for? Your flexible approach, leadership and excellent customer service skills will
certainly come in handy in this busy role. Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- Proven staff Management experience with the ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to establish and maintain positive client & supplier relationships
- Ability to work autonomously; prioritising and meeting deadlines
- Excellent customer service, sales and negotiation skills
- Relevant industry experience and product knowledge is an advantage but your determination to
- learn will be highly regarded
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Integrity and dependability
- Business acumen
- Full clean drivers licence
We’ll See you Right by offering you:
- Mentoring and support
- Competitive hourly rate
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Health & Wellbeing initiatives including Employee Assistance Programme
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and very successful Hawkes Bay business who will support YOU in your career! All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Come and join the team and we look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for the role please visit the team website:
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy.
Pre-employment drug screening will be carried out as a part of the recruitment process.