Customer Service Specialist – Bulk Store & Trade Counter Tumu ITM Hastings
- Do you love making friends with people?
- Are you a reliable & motivated to play in a team environment?
- Can you describe what top notch customer service is?
- Do you enjoy researching and understanding the products you sell?
If you have four Yes's then this role is for you........ come and be part of our exciting journey at Tumu ITM Napier!
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude?
This role will be working within a fun and hardworking team, key responsibilities include:
- Meeting & greeting customers and delivering a high level of customer service
- Assisting Trade & DIY customers with product information and technical knowledge
- Preparing orders
- Stock Management in the bulk store
- Housekeeping in the bulk store
What are U aiming for?
Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly come in handy in this busy role.
Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- Experience in retail / customer service
- Knowledge of building products (or willing to learn)
- A quick learner with a practical hands-on approach
- Forklift OSH and F endorsement or some previous forklift experience (or have a full drivers licence and willing to gain Forklift OSH & F endorsement certificate)
We’ll See you Right by offering you:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Remuneration will be based on industry standard rates reflecting the position and experience of the preferred candidate
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy.
Pre-employment drug screening will be carried out as a part of the recruitment.
Applications close Tuesday 11th May 2021
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below: