Delivery Truck Driver Tumu ITM Hastings
- Tired of long haul and being away from family?
- Prefer to engage with customers and our team?
- Do you enjoy being busy out and about within the region?
- Do you have awesome driving skills?
If you have four Yes's then this role is for you........come and be part of our exciting journey at Tumu ITM Napier!
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude?
The Delivery Truck Driver will be working within a fun and hardworking team, key responsibilities include:
- Providing top notch customer service
- Safely loading and unloading orders, including operation of a HIAB and tip deck trucks
- Ensuring customer deliveries are on time and efficient
- Completing daily vehicle checks to ensure vehicles are compliant and maintained
- Assisting in other areas of the yard and store as required
What are U aiming for?
You will need to be physically fit, dependable and able to prioritise. Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly come in handy in this busy role.
Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- A willingness to go the extra mile for customers
- A clean driving record with Class 4 licence as a minimum
- HIAB experience, or at least be willing to be trained
- A Forklift F endorsement with a current OSH forklift certificate (or be prepared to obtain)
- Building supply industry knowledge
We’ll See You Right
What we can offer you:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Remuneration will be based on industry standard rates reflecting the position and experience of the preferred candidate
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
Please apply today by completing the information required below.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy. Pre-employment drug screening
will be carried out as a part of the recruitment.
Applications close Tuesday 28th May 2021
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below: