Inventory Controller Tumu ITM Hastings
Due to increased demand in the industry, Tumu ITM Hastings is seeking a motivated team player to join our
vibrant team, representing a locally owned company with a focus on delivering the very best service to
customers within the building material supply, furniture, joinery and agricultural sectors.
- Are you a reliable & motivated team player?
- Are you efficient and accurate with your paperwork?
- Do you enjoy being busy?
- Do you have a solution focused attitude?
If you have four yes's then this role is for you........
Can you nail this role? The Inventory Controller will be responsible for inventory management & control of stock
for the store including:
- Cycle counting & variance investigation
- Producing reports & receipting Inventory sharing
- Stock Security
- Assisting with customer service and sales as required
Foundation skill set for this role: The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong numeric and analytical skills
- An emphasis on problem solving
- Methodical and accurate approach
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong numeracy & computer skills
- Excellent customer service
- Physically fit as there will be some lifting
- Work well under pressure (this is a busy role!)
We’ll See you Right: We would like to offer you:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Busy social club
- Internal performances recognition scheme
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace policy. Pre-employment drug
screening will be carried out as a part of the recruitment process.
Applications close Friday 16th April 2021
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below: