Joinery Sales Support Tumu ITM Hastings
- Do you enjoy being busy?
- Do you enjoy helping people find a solution and being part of that solution?
- Do you enjoy building relationships and making friends with people, face-to-face and on the telephone?
- Are you a reliable & motivated to play in a team environment?
- Can you describe what top notch customer service is?
If you have five Yes’s, then this role is for you........ come and be part of our exciting journey at Tumu ITM Hastings!
In this hands-on role you will focus on providing exceptional support to the furniture and joinery team enabling them
to meet the needs of our customers.
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude?
This role will be working within an energised team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customer Service – in store and telephone sales and service inquiries
- Processing customer sales orders
- Preparing quotes
- Providing specialist joinery hardware and timber knowledge and advice (we will provide training for this)
- Stock Management
What are U aiming for?
Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly come in handy in this busy role.
Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- Integrity and dependability with a positive and can-do attitude
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
We’ll See you Right by offering you:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Remuneration will be based on industry standard rates reflecting the position and experience of the preferred candidate
This is an opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
Please apply today by completing the information required below.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you TODAY!
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy. Pre-employment drug screening
will be carried out as a part of the recruitment.
Applications close Monday 31st May 2021
If you are interested in applying for this position, please complete the form below: