Trade Sales Coordinator Tumu ITM Havelock North
- Do you love making friends with people, face-to-face and on the telephone?
- Are you a reliable & motivated to play in a team environment?
- Do you enjoy researching and understanding the products you sell?
- Do you enjoy being busy?
If you have four Yes’s, then this role is for you........ come and be part of our exciting journey at Tumu ITM Havelock North!
Have you got the “We’ll see you right” attitude? This role will be working within an energised team, key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with a high volume of enquiries from customers
- Supporting our Sales and Quoting team
- Dealing with suppliers and coordinating orders
- Ad hoc administration support and reporting
What are U aiming for? Your flexible approach and excellent customer service skills will certainly come in handy in this busy role. Key and ideal attributes for the role are:
- Relevant administration and customer service experience
- Excellent people skills
- Strong computer skills
- Plenty of initiative
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines, even when under pressure
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Integrity and dependability
We’ll See you Right by offering you:
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Company buying privileges from any Tumu ITM store
- Professional and personal development
- Internal performances recognition scheme
- Remuneration will be based on industry standard rates reflecting the position and experience of the preferred candidate
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded and successful Hawkes Bay business.
Please apply today by completing the form below.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The TUMU Group of Companies operates a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy.
Pre-employment drug screening will be carried out as a part of the recruitment.
Applications close Monday 14th June 2021.